Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MAS Enrich Mileage Claim

I was checking my MAS enrich and found that I got 50580 points!
Now thinking what to choose
I got 7000 points expiring this dec,

1. I can choose to redeem RM50 voucher per 3000 points
2. or I can extend the points by paying RM180.
3. upgrade myself to business class for the when i return from KL-LONDON trip by 30k point
4. extend my points and claim a return ticket LDN-KL-LDB at 60K (shd be enuf after my CNY trip and when promotion time return only need 42K)
5. KL-China return (normal point 35K, promotion 24.5K)
6. KL-Narita or Osaka return (normal 45K, promotion 31.5K)
7. KL-New York or LA return (normal 90k, promotion 63K)
Note: it is the promotion period now…….
The japan is really tempting and i always wan to go back there for traveling......

HOW????? Pls give me opinion!!!!!!

2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

i will rather go for option 4~7, so anyhow, this will need extension

Shang Seen said...

i am claiming the upgrade to business class for the return from KL-LDN cos i foresee i will not be flying anyway in asia next year and i got another 13k points expiring end of next yr..Anyway, ji mui mun, when are we going to japa again ar??