Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Busy Schedule for the next 2 months

13th Dec (Sat)
Having a small christmas party at home.
I am trying to be a great host :)
will definately shows all the photos after the party.
19th Dec (Fri)
Rain arrive London. Going for theather (hopefully Dirty Dancing as she wish at 3pm).
Will do shopping and eat eat drink drink at London.
20th Dec (Sat)
Rain leaving and Another 2 friends coming down from Nottingham to stay with me for the Skiing trip. Planning to do Steamboat if possible! Need to pack my BagPack too!
21st Dec (Sun)
Morning 10am flight to Bulgaria
28th Dec (Sun)
Return from my Skiing trip
31st Dec (Wed)
Karaoke + Dinner + Countdown in London
5th Jan (Mon)
Start working physically, but i am sure my soul is already somewhere else
10th Jan (Sat)
Circle De Soleil + Dinner
15th Jan (Thu)
Go Home for Chinese New year
10pm flight MAS
16th Jan (Fri)
1820 arriving KLIA, who wan to come to pick me?
2nd Feb (Mon)
Returning to UK, 1035am Flight, arriving UK 1830 evening.

kekekeke, looking at it, do u think i still have mood to work now?
thats y loh, thats y i can upload blog during working hour loh....
kekekeekek....shhhh...dun tell my boss ya :P

2 comments:

不学巫术 said...

willing to pick u if u dun hav any!

Shang Seen said...

Thank you for the offer Moo! lets see my 2 sisters will volunteer or not!
u are really nice!!!!