Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Dinner At my Place


kekekeke, lots of salami, brough from Manchester xmas market














What a great night I had! thanks for everyday that come to my house, especially to KY who drove 2 hrs from north london all the way to my house :)
It was great fun serving 10 person in my tiny little apartment.
Hornestly I start preparing the food on friday once i arrive home.
Without knowing the time, it was already 1230am...
Jump into the bed and woke up the next morning at 830am and start preparing the food again.
Without any spare time, i took my shower and went out to pick up a a few of the guests..
Lets see some photos taken during the party!
Hope everybody enjoyed themselves last night :)




2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

yummy! u really spent alot of affort to make it!!!

i miss ur SHAO SAI ler..
pls cook for me as well ;P

Shang Seen said...

kekeke, okok, next time i go to australia to cook for u :)