Monday, February 4, 2008

Take a photo or drop a message pls..

Would you take a photo during this Chinese New Year break and sent to me??? or for those who doesn't celebrate the CNY, pls take a photo this week and sent to me. I just curious, want to know what u did during the holiday (especially for me to feel a bit of the CNY celebration :)and also wan to find out is anyone out there reading my blog but doesn't actually know me by person? Drop me a message or email just to fulfill my curiosity....
I wonder any friends who google my name and found this website?? pls drop a line to let me know. I always try to google some old friend's name but hardly get in touch with any.
Thank you and I love u all!!!!
Enjoy the holiday and or for those who doesn't have holiday, have a nice day!!

2 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

恭喜!恭喜!新年快乐!

Shang Seen said...

Paggie..u are always my number 1 supporter!!!