Monday, February 18, 2008

Malaysia Airline Fair (MAS Fair), 22~24 Feb

Cheap airticket!!! Offering discount of up to 70%!!!!
MAS Fair is on from 22nd to 24th Feb!!
Bookings and purchases can also be made through
www.malaysiaairlines.com,
or by calling 1-300-88-3000 (Malaysia)
Dun miss the chance to grab a good deal!
Come and visit me, I will provide free accomadation and food!!!!!
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/matf08/home.html
Anybody has the excel sheet that have all the price listed to share?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Seen,

With accomodation it is not a problem - I have, but free food sounds interesting. Therefore when can I visit you? :P

Kris

P.S. Somebody promissed me soba ne. heheh

Shang Seen said...

come come come, soba is the easiet food to prepare!! just 5 mins n u can eat it!!