Sunday, February 10, 2008

Company Ball

The Grand Ball Room
Me with the close up, make up and hair do still ok o..i did it by myself in 2 hrs time :P
Me and PPL, entering the ball room
Me and my table , no. 4.....
Nice table set up
Me and Lee Yong
Me and PPL
Me, obviously!
Me and my Control System team member and their partner at the drinking bar b4 entering the Ball room
(okok, as per Kris request, we do have process engineer in the picture :P)
Kris, U happy now???
9th Feb 2008, Company Ball and Dance night. We decided to go in the last minutes. FYI, i still buying my accessories in the saturday morning as i do not have any spare time to go shopping bcos i was away to belgium and paris for the pass few weeks.
Anyway, I am glad that we make up our mind to join the ball bcos i really enjoy the night! In this kind of even, I really miss mamasan, if she is around i will definetly drag her along so that we can enjoy our dancing! Both me and PPL have great fun with my collegues eating, chatting and dancing!

2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

sexy seen seen huh~!!!
slim down le poh~~
emm tong~~~ got yim yu??!!!!
fai fai report huh~ ^D^

Shang Seen said...

I wish I have....
Where got slim down, put on weight ler....