Saturday, February 16, 2008

My High School, 我的母校

1. School Hall, 2. Canteen Building, 3. Business/Art Building, 4. Square Building, 5. Classroom building, 6. Admin Bulding, 7&8, Hostel, 9. Activities Buidling, 10. Sport Place
Actually, My high school is really big, During my time, its about 4800 students. We had 15 class of form 1 and each class have about 50 student!!!!! I get lost in the school during my first week and i can only remember the way from my room to my classroom :P

School entrance , Administration building
School Hostel, where i used to stay there for 6 yrs!!!!! (i remember the door for girls's room used to be pink, y it is blue now?) Corridoor and stairway is always the place for all the students to burn their mid night oil. A room with 4 double decker bed sharing for 8 person. I cann't remember how many time i cried in my bed when i first left my family to stay in this big family when i was just 11 yrs old. Hostel life is really meaningful as it helps me to become an independently and self discipline person, to know how to share and live with others.


School Hall
little pond whereby every year, during graduation day, there will be someone being throw into the pond. We called it Ameba pond.
My high school, Chong Hwa Independent High School. 中华独立中学
I accidentally found these picture from the facebook group and lots of memories keep falshing back.
Hornestly, I am very proud of myself graduated from this school.
U will never imagine the work and tests that we had in this school and yet we manage to enjoy ourself with all kind of activities. It just so amazing that we all made it through the miserable 6 yrs.
I left school in 1996 and seldom go back ever since. I will love to visit my school again when i go back this time. I really miss my time there, although i used to hate the school when i was studying there. But now, I really appreciate everything that i learn and develop there.
I love my school!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur school looks like faculty in upm... so huge!

VoonVoon said...

yeah yeah yeah!!!
Tat's my high school too~
many many memories there, especially exam, exam and exam everyday...but that replaced by many sweet time^D^

i had my 1st 0 mark there =PP

that's the 1st and last!!