Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Wedding Bells Ring..

Today, i got a message from one of my best friend, annoucing to me that her wedding will be on 22nd Nov 2008! Aow~!! so sweet, u 2 finally decided to tie the knot after 7 or 8 yrs of long run! I am really happy for you! I am the one that who standing next to you, seeing you relationship start and grow over the years and i am proud to say that i had been there giving all the support for those up and downs that u 2 went thro.
Finally, i can hear the wedding bells ringing.
I am so sorry that i might not be able to be there attending ur wedding. I am sure u know how much i really want to be there, once again to be ur ji mui and seeing your dad hands u into ur husband's hand.
Life is still full of hope when we see something good work out finally. I am so proud of you making your decision and really work hard into it! You deserved the love and the blessing!
Anyway, I wish you all the best and Congratulation to both of u!

No comments: