Monday, February 4, 2008

The Petronas Advertisment

"Many would give anything just to experience the joy of a family reunion, Please be home for reunion dinner if you can."

when i am happily browsing the news paper online, i came across a small window showing the petronas advertisement. It writen " Please go home for reunion dinner, if you can". I know it is going to be a touching story (as all the petronas adv are normally damn touching )...but i decided to watch it.
The story really touched my heart and i have to wipe off my tears while i am eating my Savoury Rice with Chicken (sound delicious?? but it just cold rice with a bit of spices and roasted dried chicket breast , nothing fancy except the name) on my desk.
have a look at the adv, or u all can actually watch it in tv back in msia.
I think petronas adv are amazing!
Wait for a while before a small window appear at the to right corner of ur screen.
http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/52924?tid=2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very meaningful advertisement! next year go back for reunion dinner ya... cheer up!