Thursday, October 4, 2007

Transition Period towards Turning Point

October 2007, A complicated month.
I had made a huge decision in my life, decided to change my job, location and living style.
The coming journey is going to be tough, miserable and yet exciting.
Here are some of my appointment.
If you fit into my schedule, i would love to meet up with you.
Please give me a call. I am always free after working hr.

5th Oct- Meeting all the present and ex-toyo for the gathering of the years.
6th Oct- Meeting with My PM and CM from Singapore for dinner
8th Oct- Apply for Visa and also go to dentist
11th ~15th Oct- Going to bangkok with my sisters and mom for holiday
20th-21th Oct- Going back hometown
24th Oct- Last day in Toyo
27th Oct Night- Flying off to London
29th Oct- Start of New Working life

No comments: