Monday, October 1, 2007

My Preparation for the Departure 1

I just purchased my new laptop through the internet.
Ehm....i need it to keep me online when i am away so that I can keep updating my blog for the benefit of my reader huh :P
Lots of money to be use before departure and i only have such a short time to prepare.
Yet, I am going to bangkok during the Hari raya holiday.
Anyway, it is a great opportunity to travel with my sisters and mom before i left so that we can get together and have fun.
Kind of having a complicated feeling now....
Excited to go but ng seh dek my family and friends...
I love you all !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... shioknya... still can go travel before depart... :)
u have 1 month to prepare... nt short lo... peng yiu, i only have 1 week!!

Shang Seen said...

ya, it is hard for you but at last u get it thro and start enjoying urlife there with mama :)
wait for met o go sis~!

VoonVoon said...

enjoy ur one month stay here~
even ur heart has fly over for quite some time :P

soon and next, there will be one more pretty in PPL and Mamasan's pix ler~

Shang Seen said...

but i always wish to have four golden flowers 四朵金花 to be appear in the photos wor...u know who i mean right:P