Monday, October 1, 2007

Calls and Wishes

I have been receiving calls and email from many people. Thank you so much for being so supportive and encouraging! Especially for those who I had work with, My advisor and my Project PMs. I really appreciate every single advice from them. It has been an great honour to work with them. I know they might not be able to read this, but I just wan to express my sincere gratefulness for all the helps and advice that given to me during my service in Toyo. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Grace Lee said...

Hi dear, i thought u suppose to have a gathering with us. When will you be free to do this ar? I know it would be a busy preparation for you. Travelling, gathering with frens and relative and preparing yourself. I work in overseas before. I know how you feel..... Keep in touch ya...

Shang Seen said...

Weekday after work ok?
where r u working now?

Grace Lee said...

I am fine dinner during weekday. I am with HP, in Damansara.