Thursday, October 18, 2007

My London Apartment~!

PPL visited our new apartment yesterday and she share me some photos
So this will be our new home in London.
One funny thing is that beside having two rooms, we have an extra single bed lying in the living room!!!!!!! ahahahah
Rain, That bed is for u ger la~~!!! pls bring ur own bedliner and pillow!!!
My Apartment Outlook
The Train Station
We are staying in 2nd floor
Looking Out

Apartment Outlook


Living Room with 1 extra single bed!!!! I cannot believe that!!!
Sofa and Dinning table
Sofa
The single bed in living room


Kitchen, I see Microwave, Oven and waching machine
Rice cooker too!!! yeah!!!!
From living room to kitchen
Double bed room
Single Bed Room



2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

wah...looked much comfortable than the PPL's existing house^^

Gratz!!!

Shang Seen said...

ya, cann't wait to move in liao~~!!
the best is we have extra bed in the living room for our mama to visit us in weekend :P