Friday, October 26, 2007

GoodBye Toyo

Wednesday, 24th Oct.
This is my last day in Toyo. Couldn't manage to write down my feeling and words on that day bcos i was too busy seeing all the friends.
Ya, they are all my friends, friends who had work hard and play hard together for the pass 3.5 yrs.
I enjoy being part of the toyo for the good and bad time we gone through together. Rushing for project deadline, struggling during commissioning, crazy during the company trip. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful memories and i really cherish every single moment we had together.
I couldn't manage to meet some of the members as they are away to site on wednesday.

With a very complicated feeling, I stepped out of the office at 530pm and ended my service to Toyo. I appreciate all the chances, helps and support from everyone of you.
I love you all and I am going to miss all of you!!!!!!!
Take care my dear toyo members....

No comments: