Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Message from EngMH

Eng, My ex-colleague drop me an email today....touched~~!!

Best of lucks and we are definately going to miss you !! It's hard to put this in writing and I wanna tell you, you are a strong gal and simply the best !! We had a good time really and I could still remember well and you being a good InstrumentEngineer who could withstand lot and lot of work pressures (either from ai ling or aoyama san directly).I never found anyone in mylife who could be as strong as you !!

We have been working well together and as far as I can judge we have enjoyed working together as a team and as good friends certainly even office hour or after signing off. My first memories with you is by your present, we together kick-off meeting with Transwater for NC4 project. This memories still fresh in my mind and just like yesterday only. Even, I was not with tecm and 300 km away you now. That's great it make me believe in the future - let people get together again. There have been many tasks that we had to workedhard with, but we have finally managed them no matter how hard it wasas I strongly belived in you and thanks for the great support that you had shared with me earlier!

To me personally, "you have done a great job and fantastic person that I ever found in mylife" - what you have achieved now is due to the effort by you and only you no one else can do that!
Please continue this effort while you are working in overseas,be humble always when dealing with Ar Mor hahaha....some words from me to you ... and to remember always drop a call for personal update to your family especially or love one and or to us (unimportant one) whenever it is possible for you.
I wish you the all the best to your new career path. Take care of yourselves - remember you are the only one that is 100% committed for that and your decision will help you grow stronger and stronger and I hope to see you again someday.
Bon Voyage!
Best wishes and much cares
Eng MH

No comments: