Monday, October 8, 2007

Going Bangkok!!!

I booked the ticket to Bangkok with my sisters and mom about half a year ago.
So i have to sqeeze in this trip eventhought i am running out of time for my departure to london.
Anyway, this trip is going to be a relax and slow moving trip.
Perhaps i can have some relaxing time for massage and spa.
I am not going to do much shopping since most of the stuff will no longer useful for me although the initial intention of the this trip is to grab some interiol design decoration for my little apartment :P

Cann''t really think of bangkok much now bcos my heart has already fly off to europe:P
Can someone pls suggest some interesting place in Bangkok??
for shopping (both my sis gonna do their's shopping..), massage, and also food!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if your sisters wanna do some cheap clothes shopping, please go to Pratunam open air market where they sell whole sale stock. Another place is the Maboonkrong (something like Sg. Wang). if wanna shop for miscellaneous stuffs would be Silom night market and also Chatucak market lo.... Hehehe...
Otherwise ask them come to London's Portobello street and also Camden market. They sure will love the markets here.

Unknown said...

PPL,
nei hai taik geh...
you can memorise all the shopping places in all over the world...
pui fook pui fook...

Shang Seen said...

Thank you so much PPL, u r really the chopping queen, how can u still remember all the places name, I cann;t even recall where i went last time :P

Shang Seen said...

Anyway, i am staying near platunam market, so i think my sisters is going to enjoy the shopping