Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello

Dear all,
I know i had been lagging with my posting recently.. I was a bit tired and lazy and i was busy chasing the HK series (家好月圆)....
I will try to upload the rest of my Vienna and Budapest photos by this few days before my traveling photos being pile up starting this coming weekend.
kekekeke...yes, i am going for traveling again this weekend and next weekend.
Dun say i sai meng here ya! traveling is the only support that makes me still staying in this boring country!! without it, i will tapao n go home liao :)
So, where am i off to this weekend huh?
deng deng deng deng!
Norway!! Flying off to Oslo (norway capital) on saturday by Ryanair, then travel to Flam (a small kampung to see beautiful UNESCO Fjord). Coming back on Tuesday evening. Its quit a short n rush trip due to last minutes planning. initially, i wanna do it in summer (june) for a week trip, but the ideal was being push forward due to some stupid reason. Anyway, still looking forward to this trip very much!
Then, 13-16 of March, the easter holiday, i will be off to amsterdam to see my favourite flower tulips! For those who had been reading my blog for long sure can recalled tat actually me and PPL already booked our flight to amsterdam for last yr tulip's garden but was forced to cancel it at last. So this yr, i will fulfill our dream to see the beautiful tulips in Keakenhoff :)
Pls be patient for my photos ya ;)

No comments: