Friday, March 20, 2009

Dangerous sport-Skiing

Saw the news about an actress Natasha Richardson pass away after her skiing accident.
she just had a falls on the beginner slope and she didn't think that it was serious until a few hours later.
This reminds me about my skiing experience!
To be honest, I find it very dangerous to do this sport!
There is a lot of things which is out of our control!
I strongly support the rules to force ppl wearing halmet when ski!
I had total 3 serious hit, 2 on my head! and 1 on my leg.
I was so worried that time that I might just had internal bleeding after my falls!!!! Seriously, if u decided to go for skiing (esp Miao and Lo!! u guys are planning to go to Melburne for Skiing!) Pls take care of yourself! Sometime, a small falls, a small collision might ends up with a big tragedy!!!!
Watch out for those irresponsible Skiier which will just clash into u from no way!
Just......be more alert and careful when u go skiing!!!!!!

2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

I am just planing a ski tour mid of the year ler...
dun care la, die die also wanna try^^

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, skiers in Oz are better mannered and helpful and will give way to beginers because that is what you expect if you use beginers slope. I recommend Falls Creek in Victoria because the beginers slope is easier to tackle than Mt Hotham. Have fun, that is where I learnt to ski and had a lot of fun learning. Try to have about 5 days of ski school to get the best of the whole experience. By then you can already use the intermediate slope with some confidence.