Sunday, March 22, 2009

My weekend cooking







This is the first weekend that i can take a rest after i came back from my CNY trip or i shd say since i begin my my marathon traveling from Skiing in Bulgaria last yr december.
So in order to celebrate that i can sleep until enuf, i cook myself lots of food starting from Mee goreng mamak, a full english breakfast and wanton mee with deep fried wanton. I did make a soup wanton but din took picture on it. Since i got lots of meat n the wanton skin left, so i ahve to deep fried them in order to keep them in fridge :)
(p/S: dunno y the first 2 photo was in potrait although i try to put it in landscape de..)

2 comments:

C9妈咪 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C9妈咪 said...

Goshhh! So delicious!!!! Luckily I am not there...
Otherwise, you spoil my Diet Plan... LOL
Seen, frankly speaking... You can open a small foods stall if you plan to be Shop Owner...
You can just cook varieties of Breakfast from Oriental Style to Western Styles...
I am sure many fans will keep on buying from you...
And, I can say I am the No. 1 buyer... Hahahaha!
Please consider about it ;p