Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Wish Comes True Moment

2 years ago, 3 ladies make the same wish in a Shrine in Hakone, wishing that in one day, 3 of them will be able to have a cup of coffee at the roadside cafe in Paris with the view of Eiffer Tower....
2 years later, 2 of them finally fulfilled their dream.
Although it is not 3 of them together but they can proudly close their Europe Tour Dreams with all the precious memories that will be kept in their heart forever!
At the moment of taking this picture, we both felt that we had finaly tick the last empty box in our list and leaving with no regrets.
Wishing my friend who is going to start a new life chapter in a new country with the man she loves full with bless and happiness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shall we go to hakone to wish some other thing again?

C9妈咪 said...

Please wish on behalf for me as well...
#I wan 2 helpful maids to handling my house cores and kids, and I want my CondoHouse become PentHouse and I got sufficient monies to spent for shopping branded stuff... hahahaha! Am I too GREEDY??? (Kidding~)

Shang Seen said...

PPL, we should!!!! we really shd had been more greedy that time :, but worth to spent if wish can comes true!