Tuesday, September 9, 2008

House Selling!

Anybody interested with my 1 bed room apartment?
I wanna sell it out preferable with all the furniture!
Contact me if u are interested!
View the photo in my 2007 March Folder!
Decorated with Tasteful Modern Design and Furniture, Fully furnished with Air-con, Washing Machine& Fridge! Everything consider New as I only stay there for 3 months time!
Ideal for Single/ Couples!
Pls spread the word and contact me if u are interested, I can arrange for a viewing!

6 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

why you wanna sell off the house?
plan to migrate to UK jor?~
or foudn the Mr. Right liao?~ - WoW!~ Congrates!~

Shang Seen said...

Paggie Mama..u think too much lar!
Cos i do not intend to go home in near future, so no point to keep the house and when i go back to holiday, it is more convenient to stay with my bro n sister bcos they have cars..so i dun get to stay at my home..so what for to keep itler? if i go back for good next time, i think i will be able to buy another property loh...

Shang Seen said...

But my brother talk to agent, selling price is no good, but renting price is really good..now maybe consider to rent it out lo...
will sort it out when i go abck in CNY, cos i still have ltos of stuff in my apartment now. LoSP's friend rent out fully furnish studio at RM750!! good money ler!

VoonVoon said...

Ya! Rent out price is good! especially well furnished unit!!!

now not the right time to sell house la...house price dropping still :(

Shang Seen said...

eh, get me the agent that Lo's fren rented out! if can rent RM750, really better than selling out loh...but take ur time, i intend to rent out after my return, have to sort out all my stuff first...

Unknown said...

Where about your property, cos I am in this line, may be I can give a hand
Renwen