Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heater

This is not the first time i complain about my apartment cold, but since the weather is getting colder and colder, i finally make the effort to read the oiler manual so that i can start to have warm morning tomorrow.
Rain came last week, first thing she complain was "oh gosh!! ur house is so cold!!" I think most probably my window wasn't close tight!!!i lazy to go to DIY shop to buy the foam(somthing like a dounesided tape) to tighten the gap of the windor and door....just again i am lazy although the DIY shop is just nearby my house..maybe until 1 day i cannot tahan anymore, i will go to buy lar!!
now, lets hope the heater works tonight...i pun dunno how to operate it althought i can say i am an expert to read operation manual, but maybe bcos i read too much operation manual, i really have no mood to read it in my house, chin chai lar...cannot work then only read detail lar.. lets see tonight 5pm the heater will on automatically or not....
beh liao, cannot tahan withouth the heater on liao......
my next gas bill will be shocking.......

2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

is ur heater working finally??

Shang Seen said...

yayaya, me instrument engineer ler, dun play play, not work also need to make it until it work loh...geegegeg, now i feel better at night and in the early morning, but...i still catch a cold..now none stop ha-chi-ing!!!! damn!