Thursday, September 25, 2008

Credit Card Limits

Today i have been getting calls from travel agent, my secretary and bank!! Apparently, i credited my account bcos i wanted to buy the airticket back home for CNY and that is £733.50! my credit card limit is just £500!!!! and at the same time, i have to pay for my Switzerland/France businesss trip first and then later claim it back.
So! i have 2 big transcation today and ended up the company travel agent calls up n say that they transaction cannot get thro!
iah.....so i ended up calling credit card center and learn that the additional amount that i transfer was still floating (but it already shown in my bank account) so the transaction was rejected! then i have to go thro the procedure to request for higher limits for my cc! after some question and answer, then they give me limit to £1000. Then i will have to talk back to travel agent and secretary to arrange the ticket again and just now i got a call from cc center to confirm the transaction...hihihi i think they suspect some fraud on the card since i have been spending too much in 1 day! but at least...they did their work lar...but also make me make so many calls to explian about the situation...phew! at last it went thro....and i am going home and also going to swiss/france.

No comments: