Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Factory visit to France

2 weeks ago while i was still having holiday back at home, my department secretary email to inform me that i was being chosen to attend a training course provided by one of the biggest instrument vendor, Emerson. OK, nothing special about it since i had been attending training most of my standby time in KBR.
A week later, the secretary email me again asking about my nationality in order for her to prepare my visa. Wait a minute! i tot the training was in my office??!! Later, i found out that I will be given the chance to pay a visit to their factory in Cernay, France in order to withness some testing and assembly of control valve.
waoh!!!!! this time really untung liao, get free trip to go makan agin :)
So, secretary inform tat she will book the flight to Basel, Switzerland! Huh?? y switzerland geh?
I tot it was in France??
Sorry for being so 山芭!For me, I hardly know the exact location for the whole bunch of Europe countries.....
Finally, i manage to fingure out from google map that Cernay(France) was a town that located near to Basel(Switzerland), so I m going to fly to Switzerland and the vendor will pick us up from the airport to the factory :). I am going to spent 3 days there from 15th to 17th Oct.
So at least, i get to go a place in October..
Still waiting for my kaki to come back so that we can go ahead for more traveling soon!

No comments: