Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Congratulation to my Brother!!

29th Nov, My brother, Shang Yong is getting registered with his girlfriend or i shall call sister in law by now. Congratulation to both of them!!! I am so sorry that I cann't attend their registration ceremony as I am away now. But I will make sure I attend their wedding ceremony next year.
Anyway, I am so proud of you, my brother, who decided to move on such a big step ahead in his life and i am glad that you had finally found your soul mate who can accompany you for the rest of your journey.
Really hope that I will be there to witness you big day and to share the happiness in the family.
Congratulation and Miss u all very much especially in such a special and important day for our family.

3 comments:

skng said...

when is ur turn??haha..

Shang Seen said...

hahaha!!!

C9妈咪 said...

good question, skng.
now the brother oledi 爬头 ...