Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lazy Cozy Sunday

As I am quite broke as the salary is still not in yet (they suppose to come in by 28th), I do not have any plan for this sunday. So I woke up late and have a cury laksa mee hoon for breakfast :).
Lying on the sofa watching my 28" tv. I came across this tv program on the top 50 song in 90's. It makes me fell lke i am still the 10 yrs back high school grad girl miserably arrive in UK for my college. All memories flashes back and it seems just like yesterday.
U know, the spice girls came back recently and the tv keep plugging their old song. Those song are just so " that" time song for me :).
10 yrs... I have never thought that I would come back to UK. Sometme, when i woke up in the middle of night, i still feel that i am lying in my lovely bed back in KL. Thing just happen so fast. By taking this offer, I think I lost/ give up some of my chances in KL. Yet, I am glad that I took this chance to open a new chapter of my life. Lets pray for the best :)

No comments: