Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday At Portobello

Isn't the muffin look like a pink rose?


Portobello is an area near Notting Hill Gate. The interesting point to visit Potobello is to shop. There are antiques stores, while fruits , vege stalls , cloths and accessories along the road side and the road is really long. We met Rain at Ladbroke Road and suppose to plan to walk towards Notting Hill Gate. While we just having our half time break, I received a call from my cousin asking whether i want a 28" TV cos she has no space for this TV as she is moving to her new apartment.
So I rush back to meet her and now i am watching the 28" tv instead of the original 14" tv.
ahahahahah.......U know, my initial tv is even smaller then my laptop's screen :)
Above are some picture snap on the beautiful muffin at Portobello. Do not have enough time to snap more photos due to the suddent change of plan. Anyway, I am happy to have a big tv :)

No comments: