Sunday, November 4, 2007

What A Small World!!!

Early in the morning, i got a message from a friend in msia asking me which company i am working with bcos he just talk to one of our high shool class mate who is working in london too.
It turn out to be we are in the same field and his wife knows PPL and some of the Bechtel Msia members.
So i got his phone number and call him up and surprisingly i got another highschool mate's contact number in london too..What a small world.......

Later on in the afternoon, I bump into a long lost contact friend, Gerard, who use to be my pharmacy coursemate 10yrs ago in brighton University. While I am walking along the river, I just spot him walking towards me and he was so surprise to see me in london!! we talked and exchange phone numbers and i am going to meet up a few more coursemates next time. What a small world AGAIN!!!! I still cannot believe that i just bump into him on the street in london. Is london this small ???

No comments: