Friday, November 23, 2007

Leaving 离别

A colleuge of mine who i just met 3 weeks ago left Bechtel London today. Although I dun know him much, but i feel sad when seeing him leaving today. Looking at his cubicle where i used to have a little chat while collecting my print out. It is all empty now.
Eh...i hate the feeling of leaving. All I wish is to gather all the one that I love arounds me. I love spending times with all my friends and family.
Now, thinking of being far away from my family and friends, i sometime find it hard to fit in myself in the new life.
When there is a gain, there is a lost. I understand the theory well. While i am gaining all the experience and exploration, I lost the chance to get close to my family and friends. I really miss them, especially my family which i do not really spent much time with.
I sometime feel guilty, being the eldest in the family but I had never putting my effort on the family. But i am so lucky, I have a very understanding family which always give me support what ever decision i made. I love you all!!!!
eh.....a bit out of topic, but still wanna to post it and share :P

No comments: