Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Busy but Not productive Weekend

Hihihi..sorry for those who wish to see new thing posting up after the weekend :P
I am so sorry, i have a busy but none productivity weekend axcept i manage to get my toiletories shopping done.
I have a friday after work outing with my control system team mate out to the pub for a drink. Although I doesn't really feel like going but i still force myself to go in order to mix around with the teeam member. Luckily it turns out quite a funny night. The most important thing is i get to know more ppl in my group.
Saturday, meet a few colleugues for dim sum in china town (yaya..again dim sum :P) and after that have a window shopping at oxford street and follow by high street kensington , but end up buying nothing :)
Sunday, meet up friends in Bayswater for lunch and received a call from Lay May asking to go out for dinner tonight with Lay Wei.
So I m now in a rush to take a shower n will go out soon :P
Soli...nothing much to update

No comments: