Monday, June 4, 2007

Wii Nintendo

My brother called me and inform me that he finally brought Wii...
He used to ask me to buy for him while i travel to Japan.
But due to my busy schedule, I didn't help him to purchase...somemore, i think it is a bit crazy to spent that much of money for a games......
Hornestly, I dun really appreciate computer games...

My sister call me today and inviting me to their house for the Wii....
She say it is very very interesting experience.

What the hell is this Wii that making my sibbling become crazy about it?
My brother will drive all the way from Klang to Cheras after work just to play with the games
and my sister that suppose to concentrate on her study is also playing the Wii...

What is Wii?????
It is simillar to the normal computer games..
What make it so special is their remote control with the sophistication of motion-sensing technology.
Sporting the size of a traditional remote control, the wireless Wii Remote is a multifunctional device that is limited only by the game designer's imagination.
In a tennis game, it serves as your racket you swing with your arm.
In a driving game, it serves as your steering wheel.
For first-person shooters, the Wii Remote acts as your weapon that you point at an enemy.
The list of potential uses goes on and on.

So, u will see player standing in front of the TV and swinging hand on the air..
It sounds a bit funny but i can start to feel the interesting part of Wii now....

I will try it one day.....

No comments: