Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Day of Leaving

Friday 29th June, The day where Rain is finally going to leave us.
I wonder how is everybody's feeling right now....
For me, I will not be seeing her again as by the time she return to KL for her departure,
I will be in Singapore already.
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and sister.
To be around when I needed u most.
As qiong said so..to pampered me and take care of me.
I miss those time we spent together having fun, eat, drink, sing, dance, chit chatting, traveling around and even working together.
Unfortunately, I do not really have a chance to work with you except the recent short period for the NEG project. But I am sure you are one of the best Process Engineer who highly responssible, knowledgible and willing to share to others.
I am a bit down but I am so glad that you finally makes your dream comes true~!
Go friend! Spread you wings and fly high ~!
We will always be here to suppport you
Talk to us when u need a listener
Come back to us when u need a rest.
Take good care of yourself and All the best in the future.
You will have all my bless and support from here.

1 comment:

Rain said...

Seen,
Thanks for everything.
Take care and look for me soon....