Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Away...

Sorry for not being able to update my blog as i am away for my job.
Talks about the hotel in JB, it was great but guess what?
They charge me internet excess of RM57.00 for 30mins online!!!!
Unbelievable....and I dun even have a though that we need to pay for interenet excess in hotel!!!!
Then come to the singapore hotel, it is a great location n Orchard Road but guess what?? it was so lousy and old and dirty and the worst is it cost us SingDollar300.00 per room!!!!!!
Even my college dare not sleep in her room alone...
It is just too expensive n what we get is just a 1 star hotel !!!
worsen..it rain heavily and thunderstorm...when the lightning strike, i feel myself exactly inside the horror movie........so scary........
Now i am back in JB...hopefully will be back to KL by tomorrow....
ciao~

No comments: