Thursday, June 14, 2007

The 11th Asian Oil, Gas & Petrochimical Enginnering Exhibition(12~15 June), KLCCC

Mid of June eveyr year, there will be a very big Oil & Gas Exhibition held in KLCCC.
I visited every year since I started to work due to my job function (Ops..I dun really introduce what do I actualy work for??, ok, i will tell in next topic).
Back to the exhibition, every year, company involve in Oil & Gas industrial will have their exhibition here in Malaysia.
My purpose of visiting the exhibition is to find out for new technologies and potential vendors which later i can propose for my design. Not to mention to look for potential employers huh?? hihihihihih...shhhhh..........
So, during this time of exhibition, there will be lots of seminars and vendors invitation flying arounds in order to attracts ur attentions on their products...
I visited the exhibition yesterday. It is big.. I think they took up the whole exhibition hall in KLCCC...
For those who in this industry, pls go and have a look...
www.oilandgas-asia.com

No comments: