Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Surprise trip

Initially I plan to go back to brighton this coming friday but my friend got an urgent meeting and we were force to cancel the trip.
Out of suddent, friend's meeting cancel and we are free to go again!
Hurray!!!!!
Y am i so excited to go back brighton? I've been there just last july too.
But last year, i went back as a tourist, bringing friends to those tourist place..
What i really want is to have a chance to walk through my memories..
Some of u might know that i used to study in Brighton long long time ago (okay, its about 12 yrs ago) So, i always want to go back to visit all the old places eg. university, my house, the place i go for grocery, the place we hang out during weekend and have fun.........
To be able to go back and visiting all these places, its like a close up for that chapter of life.
To be able to kind of fulfill the uncompleted dreams........
(iayo...how come suddenly so sentimental 1 har?)
Anyway, i purposely choose to go back on friday as the university might still be open and i can go in to have a look, perhaps to the place i use to study or having my lunch...
The feeling of being able to see the changes over 12yrs, to the places, to the building and to the people is undiscripable
How i wish i am still the 19 yrs old girl who is arriving to the city alone with no friends and trying to see the world thro her small little eye, (ok, those sussex guy arrive about a month later...)
Every step is full of advantureous with a bit of scared and excitment......
I guess i am too old for all this feeling anymore....
I should try to regain my excitement and enthusiasm of my life starting from this Brighton trip!
Be prepare for an exciting summer!!!!!!
p/s: sussex guysssss, any special request on photo taking ? which part of brighton u miss the most??? Lets share!

1 comment:

健莉 said...

記得多拍一點照片來分享哦!