Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Provision Driving License

It has been long due for me to apply for a provisional driving license. My msia driving license only allow me to drive in UK for for 1 year starting from the day i enter....
In order for me to continue driving in UK, i must get a british license.
The reason for me not applying the PDL is bcos i will have to sent my passport to the DVLA for indentificaiton proof. This is going to take about a month but i was bc traveling previously.
Now, i make up my mind and sent out my passport for the application. ( i am praying hard that the royal mail delivery will have extra care on passport delivery!! i have no sense of secure by sending it out by post but i have no choice!)
So, from now on, i have no passport! no identification :(
And i cannot go anyway outside of UK....
But dun worry, i still got lots of activities planned inside UK :)
Cant stop enjoying life geh mar!!!!
ahaahahahahahahahha
p/s: hand itchy itchy and already start click click browse browse lo.....
brother and sister mun, where else u all wanna go huh??

No comments: