Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sorry for not blogging for sometime. I wondering y i suddenly become so bc (?) after moving house.
Ah...I know...
Now i have got a big garden to play with, bc doing planting and looking after my plant.
New house also has Sky tv whereby i can just on the tv and there will be something to suits my taste. Then i got stuck on the sofa to be a couch potatoes....
I also bc enjoying the sunshine, UK weather has been very very promising and we have warm weather and lots of sunshine! this makes me want to just sit outdoor and enjoy some outdoor activities!
Oh ya, i will be going for camping in on the 23-25th May. This is my first camping trip after a long long time since high school St. John's camping in Templer Park!
Really looking forward and will snap more photos to share with u all!
Oh, ya, i will be going to HULL to visit Annie and her little boy this coming friday. Will spent a weekend with them after my last visit which is about a year ago!!!!
By end of May, My house is having a big BBQ party (for 25person!!) as a farewell party to 2 of my friend who is leaving UK.
By begining of June, 5-7th June, i will be going for a caravan trip to Hasting (somewhere along the seaside ) My first caravan trip although we dun get to drive the caravan but we get to stay inside a caravan for 2 nights :)
phew! sounds bc now right?? kekekekek
Lots of outdoor activities right?
thats what summer are meant for!!!!!!!
Lets enjoy!

1 comment:

C9妈咪 said...

WoW! Camping! I also long time no camping...
Caravan! I wanna try it one day in overseas... since M'sia no such services...
Really enjoyable...