Thursday, April 9, 2009

Summer Trips Planning

Hello everybody, I am just back from my norway trip! amazing but tiring trip as it is a long drive from place to place. Can't wait to share with u all the photos but pls give me some time. I will try my best to post it by today bcos i am going to Amsterdam tomorrow for my Easter Holiday.
I only work 2 days in this week and i am going to have another 4 days off till next Monday :)
After that, no more plannig for my Europe tour III. Must take a few days to start planning my summer holiday liao!
Top in my list is to go Southern France, Provence to see the Lavender field and Sunflower field!
probably will make it in one of my long weekend in July!
Anymore idea where to go starting from May huh???
Must plan plan liao :)
kekekekeke.......

No comments: