Wednesday, April 15, 2009

10th-13 April Amsterdam & Brussels Trip

Long easter break, the only destination that i am keen in april is Keaukenhof garden near amsterdam. Initially, i am planning to go by myself but ended up going with another 6 person and in fact met a few friends in amsterdam too!
One particular friend i must say is my high school mate which i dun really know her well, I only heard about her thro our mutual friend Kang bee, who already left UK. I was so shock when she come up to me as call out my name when i am qeueing for the WC. I lost her sign after i came out from the loo and i tot tat is it! But the next morning, i bump into her again in the McD in amsterdam and again, she is joining the same half day tour around amsterdam with me!
Where were in the same bus and same tour for the whole morning!
Seriously, is this call fate?? kekeke luckily she is a lady :P
The timing to see tulip is just perfect! its not just tulips but with cherry blossom (sakura) as well!!
I get so excited once i enter the park and everywhere is full of flowers!! Finally, i get to fulfill my dreams to see tulip garden!!!! thousands species of tulips and flowers surrounding us and i really have a great day adding the point with sunny warm weather!!!! I just can't ask for more for that day!
Returning to Amsterdam, we walk around the red light district, due to the government new law, the prostitution business has been prohibited, but i can still see a few shop remaining in business.
Another interesting is the special 'cake' available in the coffee shop which will make u high!!!
Amsterdam town is lovely surrounding by canals. I love canals, feel so romantic and relax to travel with small boats thro the canals. Sadly no chance to try ( but I already tried the Gondola in Venice liao :P)
We move to brussels for the last day, nothing much to talk about as this is the 3rd time i visitng brussels, but we had a very delicious dinner at the seafood street!!! Delicious with reasonable price!
Will post more photos especially pls get ready for the flowers!!!!!!!!!!
u will be drown by it!

No comments: