Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Break

Just back to my little apartment after a 4 days trip to Amsterdam and Brussels. This is my first hassle free trip as everything was well plan by my friend :) (lucky me!)
Finally, after a year of waiting, i finally make it to Keukenhof to see my favourite flower- Tulips!!
The weather is so good over the holiday and i enjoy it so much!
Once i enter the garden, i just feel that i had landed on a haeven full with various kind of flower fully blossomed everywhere. I got so excited and keep on snapping pictures! Ofcos will share it with u all later!! So sorry that I didn't even shared my Norway photos yet!! Promise to get it done by tomorrow!!!!
Another tick on my to-do-list in Europe! Wish to share more with u guys later especially PPL whose suppose to go together with me to keukenhof last year! Dun worry, i've sent u a postcard!! kekekekek....(dunno loh geng or chan heng :P)
Tired liao, Ciao!

No comments: