Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today's Feeling 2- Sad and Clueless

Some of u might know i already find a house nearby my new office and i suppose to go down to the agent to pay my deposite. I really like the area and the apartment. Yesterday, i received call from my new HR, they are processing my new work permit , which going to take at least 4 to 6 weeks and they will sent it to malaysia and i will have to appl my visa in malaysia. So all this might take up to 2 month time to proceed. It spoil my original plan to start work in May.
Originally, i tot they suppose to transfer my work permit from my current company but the new company decided to re-apply a new work permit, which is more time consuming....
Anyway, maybe that is theor company policy, which means i have no idea when i will need to be back to work. Everything depends on when my work permit is done.
Back to the lovely aparetment, i will have to let it go bcos i cannot affort to pay the rental while i am not working.....
which means when i return to london, i will need to look for an apartment in a very short time frame so that i will not end up paying the hotel fees from all my relocation fees which is a certain amount of money that the company provided for new employee to claim for relocation expenses.
In the other hand, means i got more time to be with my family and friends and can stay longer in msia..ahahahaha i am going to be just eat n sleep for 2 months :P, sure put on a lot of weight le..

2 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

Finally... it get done.
Congratulation for having TWO (2) months long holidays in your hometown and please come to look for me/us have lunch together, if can. Okay? ;p

Shang Seen said...

okok, ofcos ok, since i have a long break...