Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today's Feeling-Angry and Helpless

Long story..
When i got here, my job agent insisted me to sent them back my return ticket in order for them to keep safely for me. (Thought 1, y i cannot keep my own ticket?, thought 2, y issued me a paper ticket whereby everybody eles is going for e-ticket nowsaday)
OK, back to the story, as u guess what happen next, they lost my airticket while they suppose to keep it safely for me.
So, my agent told me that they already log a lost ticket report with qantas airline and i shall go to the office to re-issue it. Fine, i call the office to make sure and that was 19th march. Airline told me they have no infomation about my lost ticket claim. They will need to get detials from the travel agent that issue the ticket.
OK, so i waited and waited whereby my travel agent confirm that they already furnished the airline with the relevant info.
It has been dragging since then and until yesterday, the airline london office still claim that they are waiting for reply.
This morning, i woke up earlier, trying to call qantas singapore, they pass me to qantas australia. Qantas Aus then push me to Qantas KL. Gosh, i has been calling around the world this morning trying to get the ticket done. What i feel is like a ball being pass around the world! London blame singapore, singapore push to Australia, australia throw it back to KL, and KL told me they already fill in all the necessary infomation. I then call back to London office, and they claim that it is still blank in the system. All the answer I got is "there is nothing much i can do here"
So what am i suppose to do? I am flying off next tuesday!
After so many calls and confirmation, finally london told me they received the infomation.
Phew~~
I then rush to Heathrow airport after work to get it all printed out n settle so that i can have a good sleep tonight after a few weeks of nightmare.
If i were to given a choose next time, i will never travel with qantas airline anymore!

1 comment:

C9妈咪 said...

Gosh!!! It sounds no system at all... What a BAD Airline is this??? Qantas??? I thought is GOOD Airline... Well, it's not at all...