Friday, April 4, 2008

Last Day at Work

Today is my last day with the company. Everything is ready, my desk is clean, i finished my task. I am so ready to leave.
I am just 5 month old with this company, couldn't say i have much connection with it. Cann't even say i feel sad to leave bcos we just have a short of time together. Though met a few nice friends that I would like to keep in contact in future.
Pass few months has been a strange experience for me, left everything brilliant behind( my family, my job, my friends and my apartment) in my country and took up this job, thinking to open my eye and explore the other side of the world. Someone say brave, someone say stupid but anyhow i took the chance to come. Thought it would be a year long before i have to start thinking about my next step. Somehow something happen and i was force to think for my next movement.
Ups and down, sad and happy, gone through so many and finally things start to look a bit clearer now. Lets keep my finger cross for the best to happen.
Now what I wish is to go home as soon as possible :)
See u all in Malaysia!

No comments: