Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Time to Face the Truth!

I has been trying to avoid medical check up which I suppose to do it every year.
The last time i did was 4 years ago while I was force to do it for the Japan visa application.
Dunno why but just dun feel like facing the truth of my health :P.
I think a lot of people are having the same way of thinking too :)
Anyhow..I finally get it done by today!!!
Whew.... It is not as bad as I tot.
I got my blood test, urine test, x-ray and ultrasound done in 3 hours...
Lets keep our finger cross for a good result.
But........
A bad result has been out this morning, i just found out that my right eye is weak!!!
I can't read some of the letter on the board!!
Gosh, my eye sign has always been my proudest part of me (i dun mean the size lar..i know it is small, but it use to work perfectly!!!)
I dunno what to do as my left eye work perfectly whereas the right eye is bad....
Any optician that reading my blog now? please give suggestion...
So, Health Screening result will be out next week.....

No comments: