Monday, May 28, 2007

3 Movies in 1 Afternoon

I seldom watch Movie at Home..but I watch 3 movies continuously on last saturday ~!!
Oh God, I cann't believe I did that.
3 Musical Movies..ehm...it should be 2 and a half..cos Music and Lyrics cannot be consider as musical..
So, I watch Music and Lyrics follow by Dreamgilrs and ended with Moulin Rouge...
I dun know that Hugh Grant and Nichole Kidman can sing that well...
3 movies are really worth to watch.
Music and Lyrics is sweet and warm like having a hot coffee in the sofa of a cozy afternoon.
Dreamgirls and Moulin Rouge are fabulous and stunning like chivas and taquila at the clubbing night.
Moreover, you must listen to the song which is the best part that enlighten the whole movie.
Although Musical Movie had never been a very commercial movie..but i do hope that more gorgeous movie like this could be produce to bring some refreshment to the movie industry.
Whoever wanna watch this 3 movie, i have the DVD....

No comments: