Thursday, May 24, 2007

Play By Ear

TURN PEOPLE INTO MUSICIANS IN 20 LESSONS
I saw this advestisment in newspaper today. It attracted me...
I heard about this b4, the non-traditional piano class which u do not need to do theory part but just enjoy playing the music.
Me and my sister has been thinking about it long time ago since we both learn piano b4.
I guess it is not hard to pick it up again.
But it just the matter of time and money..heheheheh...
Money is always the matter i guess :P
Now...I am planing....planing and planing.......
Lets see what will happen....

www.playbyear.com.my

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i learned piano before... but too lazy to continue... what a waste...i learned till grade 6 leh~~~~ i love to play but hate the singing part and the theory part...

Shang Seen said...

wah...geng worrr....grade 6 worr
when r u going to play us a song huh? yaya, i hate the singing and the theory part, thats y this new programs created just for those who wanna play music