Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Updating...

Sorry my dear reader, I had been dissapointing u all for quite some time. I have not been updating my blog as promise...... I am so sorry....
For those who had my facebook might be able to see some photos from my previous trip, but i ensure u all the best picture will be updated soon. (those in fb one was taken by my iphone which only 2 megapixel....)
Y had I been lazying recently.....
iayo....saturday 7 early 8 morning already get up to take bus to go for the test...
After finishing the test, go for a bit of shopping on the high street (kekeke manage to grab a few dresses from zara sales :)) and headed home for a champaighn celebration with malaysian lunch box. (found this malaysian take away in Cryodon, cheap and big portion and tast good!!! just like economy rice in msia, 2 meat 1 vege only £4.50!!)
Then Got friend visited on saturday evening, went out for korean dinner and chit chat till late night!
Sunday whole day house work, and cooking...kekekeke...made onde onde and mango pulut and also cook salty vege duck soup...wah, the duck soup is so delicious!!!!
then at night when out movie, Transformer 2.....
iaya...i felt myself abit long winded (cheong hei) recently...who bother knowing what i had done in the weekend ler...
but seriously, i love this kind of weekend, kind of relax at home planting flower and cooking.....
And occassionally got friends drop by for tea or dinner....
Seems boring, normal and not exciting but I must say,
this is the life that i had been looking forward to for so long !!!
It just give me peaceful homely feeling...
but i wonder how long this will last.....
How i wish it could last forever!!!!!!
Peaceful and relax life!
Just as what i always wished for !!!!!!

No comments: