Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3-5th June Hasting Caravan Trip (Part1)

After almost 8 months of waiting (ya, I booked it back in October last year!),
we finally get to pack our stuff and jump into Sim’s little olive car to begin our 2nd summer outing!
Friday weather was superb! We went to Croydon Weng Yip (one of the biggest Chinese superstore in UK) to get our steamboat ingredient and had our lunch in the Vietnamese Restaurant. Then we drive straight to hasting.
This is the first time I experience caravan outing.
I know it isn’t the type that u had expected, the one that pull by car,
These are the fixed caravan in a big caravan park with all kind of facilities eg. Swimming pool…..
After checking in, we walk around the hasting town, tasting the fresh seafood and all kind of marinated seafood!
The Oyster is big and juicy and cheap!!!!!! But cant eat much as my stomach is already full with seafood!
Had a fish and chips too (a must to have in England seaside!)
Still have plenty of time, so we go for crazy golf J.
I enjoy it very much and pai seh to say that I dun even remember how to hold the club liao :P…
We then brought back fresh cod fish and scallop for seafood porridge while awaiting for the next car to arrive after work.
Saturday is the highlight of the trip!
First of all, weather turns out to be wonderful instead of the previous forecsted as raining…
We first went to Bodiam castle, about 30mins drive from Hasting!
I didn’t put much expectation on the castle but I was amazed when I saw it!
She is so beautiful and surrounded by water!
From here, we start to take funny pictures… picture follow by picture….none stop!!!

No comments: