Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stonehenge, The 7th Wonder in the World, 13th Feb 09











Start up my car at around 10am, found that the power supply socket in the car doesn't work...no choice but to sent to repair bcos i need it to power up my Garmin Natvigator and also to charge my phone.
Ehm...spent 35 pound just to change the fuse :( but glad it could be done so quick without more delay on my journey.
Left my town 1130am, sambil driving, sambil admiring the scenery along the road (although i must admit it is a bit dangerous to do so, but the scenery is really beautiful lo..)
Arrive Stonehenge at about 1pm, went in to walk around and take some picture......(to be continue)




1 comment:

Grace Lee said...

how i wish i can come to this place.... if possible, can you share with us what is so special about this stonehenge. The first photo really nice.... the sky and the stone.... perfect