Sunday, August 10, 2008

KFC Nasi Lemak Wrap??

Apa ni?? I accidentally click on the banner of the msn and i say this advertisement!
OK, can someone pls let me know is this KFC Nasi Lemak Wrap good??
I am a fans of KFC and also nasi lemak (my used-to-be Daily breaskfast at the back lane of the IMC building..)
So this new idea is really interseting!!!
Oh, i miss KFC, there is no KFC in my town :(,
I have not eat kfc for a long long time :(.
Miss those time we go to the nearby KFC tower for KFC lunch and also sometime the KFC in KLCC b4 movie!
oh, i am going home soon to eat kfc!! (do i really wan to eat kfc if i go home?? oh no.....!!!!)

2 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

Wahahahah! I also haven't try that KFC New Promo...
I can't let you know the comments.
Well, I think I need to give a try as well...
Since I got plenty chances here to try it =p

Clarence Koh said...

according to my friends and colleagues, it's quite interesting, and tastes like the original nasi lemak, just that it comes rolled like a popiah.